Monday, November 7, 2011

Love Through Food

I think it is fair to say this blog name sums me up pretty well!  I grew up in a Southern home where we talked through food.  We always had Sunday dinners and everyone was family and I wanna bring that back.  When was the last time you sat down and had a dinner with your family?..all at once and at the same table?  We live such busy lives and anyone that knows me will tell you I am always on the go and in a million different places at once, but those same people will also tell you I always make time to cook.  Now I am not saying everyday, because in the real world that isnt possible!  I can however give you easy quick fix meals, budget friendly and yummy!  I can also turn your picky eater into a foodie.  So throw away your take out menu's, forget about the measuring cups for now and come along for the ride.  Also feel free to post comments and questions or tell me what you have in the freezer or refridgerator and lets get to cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment